Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Numbness

Numbness

3:10am 19th day of August Year 2009

Its been a while since my last entry but I can still feel that weird feeling last time. I thought it'll just vanish if I don't think about it. But now I still feel numb and I don't feel any enlightenment. I feel very eerie about this feeling I don't know if it’s good but my instincts tells me that it is bad. My mind is telling me that this feeling is negative and I should change it. I should not entertain this feeling any longer.. The more I get succumb to this feeling, the more that I feel that I don't care about my problems anymore... This numbness, it makes me not to think about my problems, it makes me accept that my problems is nothing and I should just let it disappear and I shouldn't worry and make a solution about it.. I thought it was great but it doesn't change the fact that I have a problem... I don't like this feeling anymore... I don't want to feel numb... I should find a way to deal with this but for now I don't know how.. But I’m sure that just by writing this blog I already had done something to get out of this slumber...



"Problems are like locked chest.. You'll have to find the right key to open it"


PDA Phone Word Mobile Entry
3:33am 19th day of August year 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment