Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reaching The Limit

Reaching the Limit

It’s been a while....

Last Thursday (August 27) I broke up with my girlfriend (5 years relationship) due to some very deep and imprisoned emotions that has been triggered in our quarrel that night and my problems in life also played a big role in that situation..

We were arguing about a lot of things then just all a sudden she just blurted out...

"pagod na ako mahal... sobra"

She's tired of what is happening to our relationship she has her own reasons and I also made made mistakes in our relationship so I can't blame her if she is tired..

But I replied...

"Pano kung pagod na din ako?"

Frankly I'm surprised to myself because I'm not the type of guy who would say such things, its not so typical of me and not me.. Maybe because I'm too fed up of being pushed or maybe I have reached the limit of my patience..."

Never in my life have I felt so numb no not numb but stone-hearted.. I started not to care whether I hurt the feeling of the one I loved most.. I became selfish and threw all of my pain at her like a heartless monster..

"Sakal na sakal na ako sobra na"
"Na fafall out of love na ako sayo"
"Pwede ko na ba hingiin ang kalayaan ko?"
"Sorry for being honest"

These are the harsh words that I said to her... In some way I felt glad because I was able to express my feelings honestly.. I didn't let myself to get pushed again that's why I did what I said with dignity.. Tired of being hen-pecked and strangled by her selfishness, I felt that I don't have a room for myself anymore... So I decided to set myself free...


"Everything in this World has its Limit"


PDA Phone Word Mobile Entry
1:04am 1st day of September year 2009

1 comment:

  1. Those were not harsh words actually. They're just simple honest words that came from your heart that you wanted to tell her so many times before but you couldn't. And honestly, knowing you, this news is a shocking one. A very patient adonis, letting go a 5 long-year relationship? I even barely have a 1 year relationship. @_@

    I can't help but to comment on this one even though I still have not read your remaining posts. A bestfriend's advice, "Have some rest". Have more if it is not enough, for you have endured much in this world. I don't know how it feels to let go a 5-years relationship. Is it more harder coz of the memories you shared? or is it more easier w/ the help of the numbness and pain you endured? Well... as others say, experience is the best teacher.

    Sabi nga ni Jecht/Tidus, when you're having a bad day, you just gotta let yourself go! -chichibang

    ReplyDelete