Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Sudden Realization

A Sudden Realization


2:14pm 13th day of August year 2009


Unwell and feeling sick a sudden realization has struck my mind... so I grabbed my phone and started typing...


Now I think I know what is missing in my life... "A self decision" I've been living my life like a leaf on the river.. Charting through the waters wherever direction it flows.. I've been living my life not making any decisions on my own.. Sadly.. I can't decide for myself.. I think this is the reason why I hurt myself... To tell myself that I can make my own decisions... Unhealthy but made me realize that I do can make decision for myself...


I've been living now for twenty two years.. And I think this is one of the important things that I've decided to do because for me, this is the most serious and mature... (But I really think that it is immature to hurt yourself but I’ll leave this thought for another entry hehe)


I've learned a lot from that experience of mine.. And for the record I'm not a suicidal person... I did it for the experience and to tell myself that I’m not a child anymore... That experience was my wakeup call... It is the sign for me to stand up at my own two feet.. To become a man.. And to become a better person...


I won't ever regret that I did what I did.. Because now at this very moment I feel that I’m into something good... I feel a bit matured..


"A Tree will never be Strong until it Endures the Wrath of Nature"


PDA Phone Word Mobile Entry

2:45pm 13th day of August year 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment