Thursday, August 13, 2009

Unknown Feeling

Unknown Feeling


1:01am 14th day of August Year 2009


After enjoying a cup of coffee and cigarette I went to my room and flattened my self to bed....


I can't really think of anything in particular to write so I'll just let my chubby thumb to type
whatever that will come into my mind....


Staring at the blinking cursor I can't seem to think of anything. Maybe my mind is relax now or im just tired. Five minutes have already passed, I still can't think of anything to say... This is odd. At this time of hour I always think of something... Something morbid or dark but now.. Nothing.. Hmmm I'm starting to get annoyed.. Why can't I think of anything?


Hmmmm am I really that hard to myself that I can't accept that I'am relaxed? I'm not used in this kind of silence.. I always think of my problems before I go to sleep.. Where did my problems go? Why can't I think of them right now? weird...


Maybe this is a new feeling for me.. This is the first time that I felt this... Im relaxed... Or maybe not? Is this numbness?? Ahhh shit I'm going to bed...


"No One Can Judge You Better than Yourself"


PDA Phone Word Mobile Entry
1:25am 14th day of August year 2009

1 comment:

  1. hehehe there's always a feeling of enlightenment everytime your thoughts write themselves down. :-)

    ReplyDelete