Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who Am I?

Who Am I


Who is Noel Adonis Montesa? Recently this is the question that is always in my mind... And now I'm going to try to answer this.... 2:22am 12th day of August year 2009.....


The cursor blinks relentlessly before I can type a word... Who am I really? Mr. Loner.. The Sweet guy.. The Smart... The Happy Guy... The Emotional One.. Mr.Friendly.... The Snobbish Guy... The Adviser... The Serious One... The Insensitive... The insensitive... The Guy who don't give a damn... The Angel... The Devil.... The Demon.... These are the traits or the personality that is encapsulated in my soul.... Some might say that I have a MPD (Multi Personality Disorder) but I think I don't... I'am the guy who knows when and where to use these personalities of mine in the right place and in the right time... But even though I know all of these traits of mine It still seems to me that even I do not know thyself... Is it because I don't really know who am I? Something is still missing.... But for now I know that I'am still searching and learning about myself through experience, physically and emotionally and for sure I still cannot answer who am I right now.. But im hoping someday and somehow I will know my self much better.... For now this is the best quote that will describe me...



" I'am an open book.. Love me or hate me... (I don't give a damn) this is the real me.. And no one can tell me what to do.. Because this... This is my story"...



PDA Phone Word Mobile Entry

2:47am 12th day of August year 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment