Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reconcillation

Reconciliation (Something Positive)



After a hot chocolate and a snack I felt the urge to write...



Last month I'm confused and almost lost myself and the one I loved most due to the problems that I've encountered.. But a ray of hope has shimmered its way on me.





Saturday August 29, 2009




I told my girlfriend to come into our house to settle and fixed the argument that we had the other day... I realized that setting myself free wasn't really the thing that I needed I think time and space (call me an astronaut if you want) is all what I wanted and she gave me a day before I invited her to come in our home or rather I pushed her to give me a day before she come here.. It also came into my mind that in these kind of trials I should never let go of the one who cares about me.. I was blinded by the pain and misfortunes of my life that I became selfish and a monster... And for that.. I was sorry.... I'm really thankful that I can still continue my story with the one that I love and Im glad because a new shimmer of light has given me hope to still survive in this endless trials that has been ramming me emotionally and physically...




Finally something positive has happened after the consecutive negativity of life....





" Happiness and Sufferings for Those who Cling"

" Loneliness and Boredom for Those who let Go"




PDA Phone Word Mobile Entry

1:01am 2nd day of September year 2009

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank God! We have so much faith in the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayun naman pala eh. Pacomment comment pko sa previous post mo. =p

    Good news then!

    ReplyDelete