Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Comeback Entry ( A Broken Plan)

June 6, 2010... 5:30 AM

After a good drink with my mom dad my gf and me (except my gf is not drinking) I felt that I should start making new blogs of me and for me...

I'm in my room with Joanna sleeping besides me, lights turned off and the only lighting is the monitor screen...

Me and Joanna decided to move in in our house in Laguna almost 3 months ago.. Right now I'm unemployed and things are starting to get out of my plans and is only getting worst...

At the first month of being unemployed everything was going according to plan, we enjoyed the summer vacation at La Union with my families and relatives.

I was not thinking about the future, I told my self hey its summer time its vacation give your self some time to enjoy with your family and relatives and with your love ones..

I was careless....

After we got back from our vacation, I still believe that everything was going according to plan.

I was wrong....

Days, weeks have passed and still I was not able to see that I lost my responsibility of finding a job because I was so confident that if I apply at another call center company I would get hired easily and yet again I was wrong...

I tried applying at a Call Center company here at Sta.Rosa Everything was going smoothly. I passed all their test and exams in fact I even took exams that other applicants didn't take. Finally after three days of coming back and fourth to the company they sent me a message to come to their office for the job offer. I was excited and so happy because everything is going well. But my excitement gradually wear off.

Job Offer day, waited from 4pm to 8pm in the company only to tell me to wait for my medical results before they can give me my Job offer. I patiently waited... Hours turn to days and days to week... Frustrated I tried texting the HR manager of the company.. no response.... To myself I said maybe they are just busy and they are trying to find me a suitable position for my skills.. I was thinking this way positively but I realized that I was not thinking positively I was hoping... and desperate... As it turned out after another few weeks I received no message from the company and I realized that my plan is not as I expected it would be.. This started to mess my plans and things got even more uglier... I tried applying to different companies, same result I passed their exams but all of them doesn't have a training schedule yet....

So many plans of mine have been out scheduled not to mention our wedding plan...
And all of this happened because of my carelessness.....



I write this blog to tell my self how foolish I am and to remind my self how much precious time I have spent doing nothing and also I want this blog to serve as my guide to help me in the future...

Monday will come.... I will do the best that I can to get my priorities right from this day forth....


" To much confidence will result to carelessness" ........ Ouchie....



End of Entry

Entry from Joanna's Laptop
6:23 Am
June 6, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment